A growing number of auto insurance products offered. Therefore, the principle of carefully before buying auto insurance is needed to be applied, so as not to regret later. Before you decide to select one of the many products offered by auto insurance, it is better if you are considering the tips below:
- Determine the type of insurance coverage desired. Overall protection (All Risk) provides the best protection, but you need to take into account the economic side.
- Do not stare at the size of the premium to be paid. See the company's credibility, especially in terms of service, claims handling and financial capacity.
- Many insurance companies are credible and the benefit, though without the support of the re-insurance company. But there's no harm in finding out the track record of re-insurance company (if any).
- Does the company provide additional benefits, such as 24-hour claims service, free towing, insurance claim process 24 hours, etc?
- It is better you see the company's partner shop network. How much, where it is located and how the quality of these workshops.
- Understand exactly anything what your rights and obligations. What you can do and what not. Are there any exceptions in the policy contract, what the pros and cons for you?